Power Entertaining. Secrets to Building Lasting Relationships, Hosting Unforgettable Events, and Closing Big Deals from America's 1st Master Sommelier #887483
- Osterland Eddie
- Управление проектами; Зарубежная деловая литература
- John Wiley & Sons Limited (USD)-double-299293-8
- PDF книга
- 242 стр
- John Wiley & Sons Limited (USD)
Master the art of entertaining and cement lasting businessrelationships in the process
You're at a fancy downtown restaurant for dinner with amillion-dollar business deal on the table. The waiter hands you thewine list. Now what? So much for that shiny M.B.A. and yourpowerful business connections. What matters right now, at thismoment, is your wine IQ–and your ability to entertain thisclient in a way he'll never forget. In Power EntertainingEddie Osterland, Master Sommelier, and America's foremost wine andfood coach outlines dozens of power entertaining tips that can makeanyone a more effective host or hostess–be it at a corporatebusiness event or private dinners with clients in restaurants.
When it comes to hosting big business meetings or importantsales events, you will discover how to entertain business clientsand business associates with ease, knowledge, and confidence, usinggood wine and food as the ingredients to build strong and lastingbusiness relationships.
- Teaches how to transform boring business meetings and salesfunctions into memorable social events that people will want toattend again and again
- Enables you to build long-term business relationships based onthe time-honored principles of courtesy, generosity and old worldhospitality
- Learn how to convince the restaurant's Maitre d' to give themthe best table in the house–even on a busy Friday or Saturdaynight
Success is always in the details, so master the finer points ofentertaining before your next big business event.